Staffs are the perfect introductory weapon for all ages. Traditionally used in Japanese Martial Arts and used used for striking, blocking and sweeping opponents. Manufactured from rubber coated in foam for maximum safety for beginners.
You should choose a staff that is close to your own height, unless you are training a specific style. The thinner or lighter a staff, the easier it will be to handle, and the faster it will maneuver through air. Generally, tapered staffs are used for demos. Straight staffs are used for training, as they are more durable during contact training.
- Material: PVC pipe covered in NBR rubber foam
- Diameter (With foam): 3.5 cm
- Diameter (Core centre): 2.5 cm
- Length: 4ft (127cm) & Weight (4ft): 500 grams
- Length: 5ft (153cm) & Weight (5ft): 600 grams
- Length: 6ft (183cm) & Weight (6ft): 650 grams
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good quality at a good price.
Quick shipping, great product.
The product is great. Although I find it is hard to train a certain way, I feel it will break if used to far on one end. So I don't use it that way. It's Greta to trian for spinning and two hand staff work