The new and improved Compact Trap Bar will be the latest addition to your gym. Through its hexagonal design, SMAI’s Trap Barbell shifts the weight of the barbell closer to your centre of gravity. This lessens the stress placed on the lumbar spine from more traditional exercises, which makes it the ideal tool for those with troublesome back issues. With a choice of 3 different diameter handles (ranging from 30mm, 40mm or 50mm in diameter), you can change your grip to work your forearms, or change for smaller or larger hands. Plus, with the added rubber stoppers on the base of the bar, you can add extra support and protection to your flooring.
- Includes trap bar frame and a pair of Olympic spring collars
- Material: Steel
- Assembled size: 165cm x 80cm x 29cm
- Inner dimensions (opening): 63 x 68cm
- Collar length: 26cm each side for plenty of plate storage
- Handles: 30mm, 40mm or 50mm in diameter
- Assembly is required (approx. 20 mins, all assembly tools provided)
- Unit weight: 24kg (Unloaded)
- Designed to fit Olympic Plates only
As an example, this trap bar can fit 4 pairs of 20kg plates and 1 pair of 10kg plates (SMAI Olympic Competition Plates) - total of 180kg. Please note this is a guide only, and may vary depending on your plates.