The SMAI Monkey Fly Bridge is an extension piece that will bring new life to your rig whether you’re adding it to an older rig or you’re upgrading your facility. With a functional design, you can connect the Monkey Fly Bridge between a 9’ upright and a 12’ upright or simply install it on the outer side of the rig as a ladder of sorts. This means you can continue your monkey bars throughout the frame, giving your rig a revamp with a Spartan style training upgrade. The Monkey Fly Bridge is used to improve explosive movement, grip strength and functional movements.
Choose from 43" or 70" width to fit your rig!
- Material: High gauge steel tubing coated in durable, texture powder coat
- Width: 1222mm (43 inch) or 1910mm (70 inch)
- Total height: 1350mm
- Comes out 1240mm from rig
- Tube Thickness: 32mm diameter
- Steel Tube Thickness: 5mm
- Steel Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Warranty: Limited lifetime (structural)
For outdoor use, you will need to use stainless steel or galvanized nuts and bolts to assemble the rig.