The SMAI Jerk Blocks feature an internally braced design that will withstand any weight you can throw at it. This gives you the ability to perform lifts overhead or from the front rack position and drop the weight confidently without consequence. Primarily used to practice jerks, these blocks can also be used for a variety of other purposes. These include plyometrics, dead-lifting, steps and block pulls.
Manufactured from high quality machined plywood they are internally reinforced to take impact without fail. All of the individual sections are reinforced inside with a minimum 35mm top thickness and all sections are fitted with stoppers to both ends for safety.
The boxes measure 92cm in depth and 61cm in width. Each stack contains 4 separate sections which consist of:
- 2 x 6cm sections thickness
- 2 x 15cm sections
- 4 x 30cm section
- 2 x 38cm section
- total combined height: 91cm
- Material: 1st grade commercial plywood
- Glue and screwed plywood construction
- Internal plywood reinforcement 6 way for full underside bracing
- Fitted with stoppers 4cm in height on all Boxes
- Total weight: 190kg
- Surface area: approx. 92 x 61cm (at top of jerk block)