The SMAI Astro Turf is a top-quality gym flooring option specifically designed for commercial applications. It has been manufactured to the highest standards using our unique weaving pattern that ensures the turf stays in a fully upright position without the assistance of sand or rubber granules required of traditional artificial grasses. The SMAI Astro Turf is UV treated and stabilised, making it both suited for indoor and outdoor use as the colour will remain vibrant. This ensures it is a durable feature for functional training including all sled work.
Due to the high standard of our products there will be no visible gaps or steps between the two combined surfaces, creating a professional and safe finish.
Nov 2017 Updated Model: This improved model will have more durable pile content, meaning it won't flatten as much as the old model, but still provide the same softness during use. If you lay the old model with the new model, there will be slight variation between the rolls.
- Weight: 2.1kg / m
- Size: 2m x 10m
- Thickness: approx. 12mm (+/- 10%)
- Pile content: 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Yarn Count (Dtex): 8800
- Yarn height: 12mm (+-5%)
- Machine gauge: 5/32 inch
- Tufts per meter (lm): 280
- Tufts / m2: 63000
- Warranty Period: 12 months
- Colour: Green (+/- 3% colour variation between rolls)
- Yarn Weights (g/m2): 900 (+-5%)
- Drainage Hole Diameter: 5mm
- Primary Backing: UV Resistant PP 148/m2
- Secondary Backing: UV Resistant PP 90g/m2
- Coating Backing: Latex + Rubber Spundbond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m2
- Osmosis: 1600L/H/M2
- Grade of First Resisted: DIN 51960 Class 2 Flammable