The Morgan Muay Thai Clinch bag is designed to develop Muay Thai techniques and build better stamina. The bottleneck design allows simulation of a real opponent which helps you focus on attacking during the clinch — an extremely important aspect of any combat sports training. By grabbing the top of the bag, it allows a heavier focus on kneeing and elbowing drills while still pulling the bag into your body and supporting a better overall technique. The Morgan clinch bag is made using 950D ripstop vinyl, 6 x nylon seat belt webbed straps with additional rivet reinforcement. The bag is filled in Australia using premium rags to ensure that bag is dense, evenly balanced, and resilient during the toughest workout.
- Made using 950D rip stop vinyl
- 6 x nylon web straps with additional rivet reinforcement
- Designed to support punching, kicking and kneeing drills with unique tear drop shape to simulate an opponent
- Help encourage correct knee practising by moving straps up so that user does not hold it during knee practising but holds the hand around bottleneck instead - that is the correct way to practice knee
- With proper installation, this bag is also designed for a low kick and neck kick practising as well. Bottleneck simulates neck of human
- Dimension: 140cm x 45cm
- Weight: approx 50-55kg