The SMAI Wall Ball Rack is an innovative storage solution to capitalise on space. This storage system allows you to keep your wall balls kept tidy and off the gym floor to allow you to use your space more efficiently and remove trip hazards from your training area. To install, simply mount the two steel plates at the desired distance on the wall and insert the steel rods depending on the size of the items you wish to store. With equipment such as wall balls it is possible to store six balls across and two deep to give you and efficient storage solution. For correct installation it must be placed on a structural wall such as solid timber, brick or concrete.
- Material: High gauge steel tubing coated in durable, texture powder coat
- Comes out 600mm off the wall
- 2 x Wall Plates comes out 600mm off the wall
- 2 x Steel Rods 2.3m long
- Steel Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Accessories not included. Dynabolts not included.
For outdoor use, you will need to use stainless steel or galvanized nuts and bolts to assemble the rig.